Who We Serve > Employers and Executives
Employers and Executives
SettlePou routinely joins with its client-employers to provide advice for hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees, managing layoffs, and conducting employment-related investigations. Further, we draft and implement workplace policies and procedures. In the event litigation results in state or federal courts or in an arbitration or regulatory tribunal, we can effectively and efficiently defend or prosecute actions involving our client-employers. Our lawyers work to ensure compliance with evolving labor and employment laws, and our focused approach seeks the best possible resolution for each client's unique set of circumstances.
Additionally, whether representing an employer faced with employee disputes, or standing with an executive or senior management presented with employment contract issues, such as restrictive covenants, post-separation covenants, or separation and severance agreements, SettlePou has the ability, judgment, and experience to effectively guide our clients through any and all employment issues.
Employers and Executives Services
- Wrongful Termination
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Title VII and Texas Labor Code claims
- Employment, Non-Competition, Severance, and Separation agreements
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation claims
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Texas Workforce Commission Claims
- Class or collective actions